Each Office XP program features a menu bar. The menu bar is made up of different menus. Each menu contains commands that enable you to work within the program.
- If there is a small black triangle next to a command, hover the mouse pointer over the command with the triangle and a cascading menu with additional options will appear. Point and click to make a selection from the cascading menu.
- Start Word.
- Create a new document from the task pane.
- Type the following: “This lesson taught me the basics of the Word XP window.”
- Change the document view to Web Layout View.
- Exit Word without saving.